Saturday, August 31, 2024

23 Drawings from Calgary's South Health Campus [August, 2024]


'You find us, Copperfield,' said Mr. Micawber, with one eye on Traddles, 'at present established, on what may be designated as a small and unassuming scale; but, you are aware that I have, in the course of my career, surmounted difficulties, and conquered obstacles. You are no stranger to the fact, that there have been periods of my life, when it has been requisite that I should pause, until certain expected events should turn up; when it has been necessary that I should fall back, before making what I trust I shall not be accused of presumption in terming—a spring. The present is one of those momentous stages in the life of man. You find me, fallen bak, for a spring; and I have every reason to believe that a vigorous leap will shortly be the result.' 
- Charles Dickens, David Copperfield 

 


How to Buttfuck Your Own Nerve Ass

Monsieur Foucault, Leather Daddy

The Yellow Kid [for Royal Trux]

Stinky Versus the Apocalypse

Spontaneous Human Combustion

Portrait of Elisabeth Moss

Les fantômes des toilettes

Yawning Gimpfinite [Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouchetty Ouch, Motherfucker]

Cartel Madras Party with the Great God Pan

Stop Skimpin' On Me You Lousy Barkeep 

Aggro Dr1ft [for Harmony Korine]

Key Lime Trump Card

Bingo-Bango [the Beast with the Diamond Back]

I Love You You Big Galoot

Tangled Fishing Line

Holy Batrimony 

Caesario Applies Himself 

Porcile [for Pier Paolo Pasolini]

Vase

Gaspard Needs an Ensure

Portrait of Robert Bresson

Muriel, Aging Hostess 

Modern Signage 

No comments: